Monday, March 3, 2014

The Secret to Fur Vests






















Black Turtleneck: Forever21 (similar here)
Fur vest: Francessca's Collections (similar here)
Jeans:  Banana Republic (here)

I love my fur vest, especially it's warmth and puffiness. What I didn't like though, was how the fur around the neck itched me like crazy the first few times I wore it. In order to amend this situation, I now only wear it with a turtle neck. This is a bit restricting, but comfort is key with me. When I wore this vest with a turtle neck, I was very comfortable and itch-free. So not a big secret, but it's how I am able to wear it.

On a side note, this is faux fur (of course!) and the reason there's so many pictures of my feet cut off it's because I'm just wearing my ridiculous winter socks and not cute boots. Essentially, it's too cold and snowy so I need to travel in my tough winter gear.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment