Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Winter Brights





















Sweater: Charlotte Russe (similar here and here)
Shirt: Thrift store (similar here)
Jeans: Banana Republic (here)
Boots: Nordstrom Rack (similar here)

This sweater is another one of those unexpected finds. It didn't cost much money and it is just lasting me forever! It feels great and looks great, years later. Also, the shirt is a maternity shirt (and I've never been pregnant). The fit is just so flattering though and in one day I might wear it for its intended use--covering a baby bump!

Anyway, I find that in winter I definitely dress in darker colors while the majority of my summer clothes are full of brights. Wearing these darker clothes, on top of it just being darker outside in general, starts to get you feeling down. I find that just throwing in a few bright pieces really helps with that. Another thing that would help if Spring finally came but nooo. Instead it snowed a few inches last night.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment